Last modified: September 6, 2021
The Phoenix Group (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website at www.phoenixgroup.tech or www.phoenix.tech (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
Our Website is not intended for, and not directed at, children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, email address, or telephone number. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect information from users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“). This is information that we collect directly from you when you provide it to us when filling out forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. If you report a problem with our Website we may keep records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses).
We do not collect any information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, nor usage details. We do not use any tracking technologies to collect information.
We use information that you provide to us, including any personal information, to provide you with information on our products or services that you request from us, or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or in any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Phoenix Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Phoenix Group about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Phoenix Group, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Material from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services or to receive updates on product or service enhancements, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Communications Regarding Employment. If you do not wish to have the information you submitted for employment purposes used by the Company for future employment consideration, you can opt out by noting that this is your preference.
- You may request that your personal information be deleted at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request correction or deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
We work hard to safeguard your data using a range of technological and organizational security controls.
We maintain and protect the security of computer storage and network equipment, and we use security procedures that require employees to authenticate themselves to access sensitive data. We also limit access to personal information only to those with jobs requiring such access. We require callers and online users to authenticate themselves before providing account information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We can’t guarantee that your information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If a breach were to occur, we will notify you as required by applicable law.